Monday, January 30, 2006

My latest experiment

If you've been reading my blog for any time, you know that have this obsession about book promotion. In fact, just a few posts down, I posed the question, WHY DO YOU BLOG? The responses ranged from networking to promotion, to writing warm-ups.

Since the day I started blogging (Yes, my one year blog-o-versary is coming up!) I've been impressed with the folks in Texas. Actually, it took me a few weeks to realize they were all connected in some way. Don, Cynthia, Chris, Varian, Trevor...and m any more! They all live in Texas and do a GREAT job of promoting one another's work.

And, I'm very, very jealous!

So, I've decided to start a new blog. An effort to connect children's writers and illustrators living in the Midwestern states--Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and Nebraska. If you know of anyone who would like to join or link up, let me know! I hope this new community will be a place where writers can talk about their work, their book releases, book signings and book promotion.

Tell me what you think!

1 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger liraelwiddershins said...

You should add a post on the YABC blog about this! Good idea and great job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home