Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Five down!

Five little picture book manuscripts are ready for a big adventure. They are in their seats all nice and snug and they have their tickets and letters of introduction. Hopefully, they'll take a one-way trip. If not, well...they have a small suitcase with the proper return ticket attached.

One more little guy to send out this week. I think this one will be Highlights material. After I give this one a little trim (He'll look much more handsome without all that excess hair), he'll fly along after his brothers and sisters.

Wish my kids a wonderful flight...with a just a very, very short layover in the Slush Pile. We feel lucky this time.

2 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger Don Tate II said...

Best of luck, Kim. I'd love to be able to purchase one of your books, and say, "I remember when!"

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Chris Barton said...

My claws are crossed for all of these, Kim -- good luck, and may the next you hear about them be in the form of a phone call and not an SASE...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home