Friday, January 13, 2006

Submissions

Well, that was one quiet party. I guess no one could make it on such short notice :-)

Here's what transpired:

After the dance party, we braided hair, got into PJs and climbed into bed. I turned off the lights and tip-toed to my computer. I researched markets and came up with eight potential markets for my picture books. Next, I went back over my PB manuscripts. I worked on six last year that I'm still pleased with. I did some minor editing, and will print these in the morning.

I'll do some additional research on these markets this weekend, based on information I found at this cool new picture book blogger site. Then, I'll match mss to publishers and ship 'em off this weekend.

I wish each of you a successful writing week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home