Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Eating at the Kidlit Cafe

It's lunch time, and I'm feasting on leftovers. I made Lisa Schroeder's Baked Potato Soup (from Not Your Mother's Slowcooker Cookbook) last night. Everyone loved it. I'm having it again.

This made me wonder--if a Kidlit Cafe existed, what menu item would you choose to represent you or your characters?

We could have Baby Can't Sleep Potato Soup
Oliver's Peanut Butter and Pickle Sandwiches

Of course, there would be Green Eggs and Ham.

Depending on my mood, I'd choose my Tex Mex chili recipe. Maybe we could call it Busy Writer's Leftover Delight (because you eat chili one day, use it as a topping for stuffed pasta shells the second day, eat chili dogs the next day...)

So...what about you? What's your signature item? Share the recipe if you want!

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Harry's mayo and mustard sandwiches

Its been known to happen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home