Thursday, September 15, 2005

One more thing about BookSense

Just one week ago, I was complaining that none of our independent book stores had a good BookSense interface. I mean, what's the point of BookSense if it can't help the independents compete against Amazon and Barnes & Nobel?

So, tonight, I went back to take a peek at what's going on at Reading Reptile. It IS the best bookstore in the U.S., ya know. And, guess what...customers can now order online through Reading Reptile!

Here's what I really need from Reading Reptile TODAY. T-shirts and bumper stickers are available.

And, if that's not enough...they hold the DNA LitFest in the spring. Kate DiCamillo is coming to town!

1 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger Susan Taylor Brown said...

oh gosh...these are great! I need to order a bunch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home