Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I love my kids. I really do. But...

I love my kids. I really do. But, ((big sigh)) I am SO glad school has finally started. This is A's fourth week of school. S just started this afternoon. She was so excited to start school. We had a big first day of school celebration at McDonald's for lunch. We took pictures, and I already emailed them to the grandparents. I'm glad she likes school. I'm glad because...

I totally need some quiet time!
It was a great summer, but I'm exhausted. My body needs time to catch up with my mind. So, right now, I'm paying bills, reading email, blogging and listening to Hit List digital music. Next, I'm ordering Shutterfly pictures that I've neglected to order all year long! Quite a chore because I take lots of pictures. Today, is my getting caught up day. On our next school day, I'll write!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home