Monday, September 05, 2005

Put THIS on your to do list!

This might just be one of the cutest, most buzz-worthy children's book promotions ever! Check out what Susan Taylor Brown is doing to promote her new book, Oliver's Must Do List.

Teachers can invite Oliver, his dog and his traveling backpack visit their schools. I LOVE this! I want Oliver to come to my house to visit. I hope Susan has a few spare Olivers--I think this is going to be a popular idea.

Put this on your to do list: Tell your friends. Tell your kids' teachers. Invite Oliver to come to your school.

I can't wait to read this one!

2 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Susan Taylor Brown said...

Belated thanks for posting this, Kim.

And a bit worried about what kind of a comment to this would have to be deleted - yikes!

Spare Oliver's I have but now I am on a quest for more yellow backpacks because I foolishy only bought one when I was at Longs and now that school has started, they're all gone. Sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home