Sunday, September 04, 2005

Tough Weekend

This has been one painful weekend! Baby K and I had a little mishap on Friday night. I was sure she broke my nose. It still hurts to touch, but it never bruised or swelled. She's one wild child. She also hit me in both eyes with her knees.

Trudy J Morgan-Cole has updated her blog, Hypergraffiti. Trudy was one of my first online writer friends (and also has a second grader).

Book Promotion Links: Ten Ways To Find Your Book's Best Publicist by Marsha Friedman.
Don't have a website? Get One! from Smartwriters.com

2 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Susan Taylor Brown said...

Ick on the nose, Kim. I wanted to tell you about something new I'm doing regarding publicity. Well show you, actually. It's a new blog that, well, speaks for itself.
http://www.livejournal.com/users/oliversblog

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Kim / POWER OF RUN said...

I just saw it, Susan. LOVE it! In fact...I was just coming to blog about it :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home