Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Can't Sleep

UGH! I woke up at 4:30 and couldn't go back to sleep. My mind was racing with very important thoughts. The good news: I have a non-fiction article idea that would work in lots and lots of magazines. I've never seen it anywhere...and it's something kids will go crazy over. Um...at least my messy clan would.

Today's to do list:

drive car pool
play a round of new math game with S
phone call with e-student I'm working with for former employer
swimming lessons
lunch
preschool

During preschool (obviously will not all get done today!)

K MUST nap :-)
Revise story from critique group
Work on agent letter
Reserve library books for mystery research & writing project
Reserve hotel rooms and set photographer appointment for family visit (They are all coming here! YEA!) in October
More book reviews

Hmmm....somewhere I need to get to the grocery store. We have nothing for dinner. BUT, I'm not going during my writing time. [evil laugh]

1 Comments:

At 5:57 AM, Blogger Susan Taylor Brown said...

Okay, so what is it in the air today? I woke up at 4am - grumble, grumble. Then I stopped at Starbucks for my normal mocha WITH whipped cream which they forgot which I didn't find out until I was gone because it is a drive-thru. Methinks this is not shaping up to be one of my better days.

Hope you get your writing done and good luck on the NF idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home