Saturday, February 04, 2006

It's Conference Time!

The links in my original post have been deleted because it has been brought to my attention that posting conference notes may be a copyright infringement and may interfere with the author's ability to make a living from their speaking.

Out of respect for those who believe this, I've taken down my notes. I meant no harm. In fact, I believe reading conference notes online actually promotes the speaker and makes people want to go to a conference to see him or her.

Hey...I'm even on the "wrong" side of the Google Print issue. I see it all as a way to promotion--pique their interest and they'll want the real thing.

1 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Blogger Susan Taylor Brown said...

Kim,
I love this virtual conference idea but I haven't managed to find and post any of my stuff. Anyway, just wanted to say that I responded a bit to your LJ thoughts on Don's blog but I don't have the time to type it all back in again so you might want to go over there and read it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home