Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Yep...Missing Again!

I hope to be back to blogging and book reviewing soon. I've been sick for close to three weeks now. Just as my nasty cold is getting better, I've come down with something else: fever and chills.

No writing. Missed critique group. Hopefully, I'll feel better by the time by family arrives for our big weekend adventure. All my brothers and their families will be here for some Halloween fun this weekend. Sunday, we're taking cousin pictures. We have nine cousins now, ages 8 years-6 months. Should be fun...if I'm among the walking by then.

2 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, Blogger Chris Barton said...

I'd been thinking about you, hoping you were OK, and creeping toward the verge of actually asking where you'd gone off to. Get better soon.

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you, Kim! I've been sick for about three weeks now too. Not as sick as you, but sicker that I'd like to be.

Anyway, I hope you get well soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home