Saturday, October 08, 2005

How cool is this? Look what I won!

Look what I won today! Troy Wilson, author of Perfect Man, has been a guest author this week on one of the lists I belong to.

"I'll be sending you earlier drafts of both Perfect Man and Frosty is a Stupid Name, along with the photocopied e-mail I sent to editor Maggie DeVires re: my final changes to Frosty, and why I wanted to make them. I will sign all of these, and draw my trademark cartoon images of myself on them too."

I can't wait! I have big plans for this stuff. For a hint, see previous post on the writing club I hope to offer at my daughter's school.

2 Comments:

At 4:14 AM, Blogger Chris Barton said...

Extremely cool! Be sure to let us know how the prize goes over with the younger literary set...

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Don Tate II said...

Way cool Kim. A signed early draft, I never considered that. Heres hoping one of these days, I could possibly/ hopefully/maybe, sign an early draft, and someone besided my mom would be excited to get it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home