Sunday, September 25, 2005

Grrrr

Guess who is going to Austin this week? MR. One Over-Caffeinated Mom. He was in Orlando all last week at a conference at Universal Studios. Now, he gets to go to Texas where so many of my favorite authors and illustrators live! What a life.

In fairness, he has been working hard. He even brought us back some nice souvenirs. He's accumulated so many points on his credit cards, we already have enough points for a week's stay at a nice resort in Hawaii. And, we're very close to having earned the airfare too. So, I gripe. But, in the long-run, I'm gonna get a NICE vacation!

3 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger Don Tate II said...

Oh my goodness. I wouldn't complain about Mr. Wonderful. My Missus won't be taking any Hawaii trips this year, and she won't be getting any souvenirs either. Enjoy the vacation!

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Susan Taylor Brown said...

And my Mr. Wonderful is heading off to Australia, France, and then Singapore. Alone. Sigh.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Kim / POWER OF RUN said...

Susan--I think you get the lousy end of this deal! How can I whine when he's at least in the country?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home