Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Quickie Article

I'm writing a quick article for my SCBWI regional newsletter on the value of blogging.

Some of the benefits I've found include:
  1. networking with other writers (most of whom are also outside my market area),
  2. support from others who understand the business,
  3. interacting with experienced book creators,
  4. quick access to industry news,
  5. immersion on writing--staying connected so I want to write daily,
  6. almost-daily writing instruction from world-wide experts.
  7. And, of course...it's fun!

Why do you blog?

If you'd like to share a few sentences about why you blog--that expand on my topics above, or describe other reasons--and you'll allow me to publish that information in our newsletter (and eventually on my blog!) send me an email with your ideas: kpeek@comcast.net

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home