Tuesday, May 03, 2005

A Modern Fairy Tale

Two days ago I talked about my human tornado children and the messes they create. I'm certain there's a modern fairy tale hidden here...maybe beneath the sofa cushions that they used to create a mini-apartment this afternoon. It was an elaborate apartment, complete with a DVD player and an office.

I don't know what they'll do with themselves next week. Tomorrow we move the living room furniture to garage to prepare for our neighborhood sale this weekend. No more old living room furniture to jump on and tear apart...and you can bet I'm not letting them play with the cushions from the new furniture!

Sunday's artistic activity: May basket creation and delivery.
Monday they settled on baking cookies, hide-n-go-seek and jumping on the trampoline before homework and bed.

If anyone is counting, I wrote one great chapter of the marketing book today. I still need to finish up something that I can submit in the children's category to the Writer's Digest competition. I live with three colorful characters. Think I could turn one into a rooster?

Poor baby K has green goopy eyes. The doctor says it's a sinus infection that is oozing out her eyes. Say it with me, "GROSS!"

1 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger Don Tate II said...

Good luck with the writers digest competition. You have several little stars to make for great subject matter. Starting with the tornado.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home