Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Whoo Hooo

YES! I've already completed 33 manuscript pages for my new book. Only 300 to go! The coolest part is that, so far, all I've done is copy it from my existing writings. The last time I went through my old stuff, I told my husband that I had enough for a book. My friend Kathy has always told me to write a book with all this stuff. Guess it was time.

Next, I'm going through old articles and columns and seeing what fits into my book structure. And, after that, I'll outline so I have a map. I have only short bursts of time to use for writing, so a map will be important. Everything about this project is so right for right now!

On Idol: I caught myself singing Bo's song from last night. Was he good, or what? Everyone at the gym was talking about it during class today too.

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger liraelwiddershins said...

It's a total cliche, but "You go girl!!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home