Monday, April 25, 2005

Brilliant Idea!

I have an idea I am SOOOOOO excited about. I'm ready to start writing it right this minute....except that I have a few other work-related commitments to wade through over the next few days. I hope that I still think this is a fantastic, marketable idea once I've had more time to think about it.

It may take me away from kids' lit for a bit, but WOW--I have a marketable idea, a platform and a unique twist (at least I think I have all those!). You know what "they" say, "Write what you know." It's a fictional story based on what I think is the best thing I've ever written. I've wanted to do something with this piece for the last two years. I can't believe it took me so long to put all the ideas together to come up with this concept. That's all I can say for now. I don't exactly have the whole thing figured out yet.

I'll keep ya posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home