Wednesday, April 20, 2005

What Does THIS Say About Me?

Just what does this say about me? I picked up this quiz at Marianne Mancusi's site where she was talking about a new book, "Cooking to Hook Up." The second quiz I found at my friend Heather's site. I'm pretty sure this all means a) I'm pathetic and boring and b) I am spending too much time on the computer!











You Are a Life Blogger!




Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.
If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.




So, I think this all means I need a little spice in my life. Any suggestions?

1 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Tabasco?
A good curry?

I always recommend Cardamom

And learning how to cook with it.

Come on over the the wild side Kim ~~~~~~~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home