Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Uh...ladies...I need more reading!

Meg Cabot needs to get her blog updated .... fast. It's Wednesday already and I'm still hanging on to Monday's post. And, what's with Heather? Grading is over and I need more of her witty comments. And, uh...Lauren?? Still waiting for your Idol Update. (I think this week's best were Bo and Vonzell. My little girls voted for Carrie. And, please Idol Gods, take that wife beater out this week. He's hardly an American Idol.)

I didn't have much writing time yesterday, but I did round up all my research materials. It's all sitting on our dining room table, which is visible from the front door. I hope I can stand the mess long enough to get started. And, way cool....it happens that my old web site will have a use again, and... the One Over-Caffeinated Mom blog name and the mypartyof5 URL for the blog ALL TIE TOGETHER for this project. I'm not much into signs, but it seems this was meant to be since everything is falling into place quite well.

I mean, the mypartyof5 was like my 2000th attempt to get a url without my name in it that wasn't taken. I had no witty name the day I signed up for my blog, so I went with how I felt at the time...strung out on caffeine, waiting for the sunny summer weather remedy my mood. I have an essay I wrote 1 1/2 years ago that I've been wanting to use in a longer piece, but had no direction. Then, it came together like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

So, this idea better work and you better like it....or else!

Oh, yeah...and I have lost 1 1/2 inches from my waist since last August. Hardly a huge accomplishment. However, I weigh the same as I did then, and I've been frustrated. I'll take any indication of progress at this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home