Friday, November 10, 2006

In a bookish sort of mood

I'm in a bookish sort of mood today. I've been admiring all my books (autographed and not) by my lovely LJ and Blogger friends, which made me think we should start a Christmas/birthday/holiday list.

What books written by our blogging friends are currently available? Let's make a list. Reply to this post. I'll compile the list and post it as a new post.

Include: Title, Author, if it's a PB, MG, YA (or something else), a link to the book or author site, if you want. Also, if there's a reason (aside from the obvious, "it's a great book!") that it would make a good selection for a particular age group this holiday season.

Don't be shy! You're allowed to post about your own book!

1 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger Don Tate II said...

I was gonna say SANTA KNOWS, but looks like you have that covered. My son loved it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home