Monday, August 08, 2005

Proud of Myself!

I am so proud of myself. I had a super-busy week last week....and I still kept up with my picture book class. I was afraid this would be an issue when I signed up during this busy month, and I vowed to make this class a priority.

But, some things, you just can't control. In my training job, I had a very large course load, filled with lots of procrasinators who decided to complete most of a four week course last week (which meant lots of homework scoring for me!)

It's also back to school time: We're preparing for the kids to go back to school, trying to squeeze in all that last-minute fun!

Somehow, I managed to keep up with the assignments for the picture book class I'm taking: reading and analyzing 25 books, writing a new story (well, I cheated here and did a big revision), and some other stuff.

This week is packed with more last-minute back to school stuff...er, fun! We're doing lots of swimming, and we're checking out the treehouse exhibit at the botanical garden, and the dinosaurs at the science museum. Plus, I have a whole new story to write!

I will need to remember this month when November rolls around and I start freaking out about the holidays and thinking I don't have time to write!

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Don Tate II said...

Glad to know your picture book class went so well. Id really like to take a class, but it came at a bad time for us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home