Friday, August 05, 2005

New Reviews

As you know, I've been doing a lot of reading this week. For reviews of some of my recent reading, cruise on over to the YABooksCentral Blog and see what will be highlighted at YABooksCentral in the coming weeks.

I've posted a review of Never, Ever Shout In A Zoo by Karma Wilson (look for the review of her new book, Sakes Alive, A Cattle Drive soon. Very cute book!)

Picky Mrs. Pickle, by Kansas author and illustrator Christine M. Schneider. My four year old loves this one and begs for it nightly.

The Cranium Big Book of Outrageous Fun. Another my kids won't put down.

And, Olive's Pirate Party, a very cute book about a girl who doesn't want her old aunt to mess up her very important birthday party. Just released this week, it's a great book about birthdays, creativity, solving problems and having fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home