Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Baby Geniuses

Did you know I am the mother of three genius children? I am.

Well, they aren't technically geniuses, but they are super creative. Watching them play today, I got an idea for another book. In fact, S fed me the line that sparked the idea.

They are playing Little Red Riding Hood. My children often act out fairy tales, but this one is different. If you're in THE CLASS with me, I'm sure you'll see this one eventually. I hope it turns out as cute as it is in my head right now!

My kids are an incredible source of ideas. Would you like to borrow them so I can write? I'm sure they'll give you a few ideas too :-)

I'm starting to realize there is a definite pattern to the types of stories I write. The day I figure out who buys this type of story will be an awesome day in this house!

Off to type of the framework of that idea before I forget why I liked it so much!

2 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger Don Tate II said...

I can relate. My son is definitely a character in a childrens book, better yet a cartoon series

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Chris Barton said...

It's great to have an in-house test audience, but even better to have in-house inspiration. Good luck with the class!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home