Sunday, June 26, 2005

Memories

I've been tagged by Susan Taylor Brown. Be sure to read the helpful links she has at her own blog regarding this memory game.

Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump every one up one place; add your blog's name in the #5 spot; link to each of the other blogs for the desired cross pollination effect.

1. Okay Seriously
2. life as an urban princess
3. the stories of a girl
4. Write on Right Now!
5. One Over-Caffeinated Mom

Next: select new friends to add to the pollen count. (Obviously no one is obligated to participate).

Don
Lauren
Kimberly
Heather

Then add your memories.

Five things I miss from my childhood:

1) My mom.
2) 4th of July celebrations with our neighbors
3) playing Big Jim, GI Joe and the Sunshine Family go camping with my brothers on rainy days.
4) Playing Donny and Marie and the Ice Angels on my neighbor's deck with the stereo blasted.
5) The paper dolls my friend's mom used to make for us.

Oh, my! This list could go on and on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home