Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Creative Dungeon


Trying to avoid having a mess in every room of the house, I moved my computer to the basement last week. The kids...and the mess...tend to gravitate to whichever room I'm working in. While the basement is a good place to get work done, I don't feel very creative there.

Today, I'm working in the dining room with the sun to my back. It's a warm 45 degrees and surrounded by the sunshine, I'm beginning to feel inspired.


Above, you'll see a picture of the dungeon. The creative mess made by my children was cleaned up at least three different times last week. This is our bar. Unlike most people, there's no alcohol in there. Instead, it's stuffed with art supplies. Today, you'll find: a photo album, hand sanitizer, blo pens, paint sets, three bead kits, photos and school things waiting to be scrapbooked, some spare game parts, a few unfinished "books" the kids wrote, clay, cardstock and foamies.

Anyone want to send a cleaning fairy to help me? The rest of the house isn't looking much better at the moment!

1 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, Blogger Kim / POWER OF RUN said...

To Lizzy--You are so right. The people I know who use Flylady love it!

I had a cleaning lady. I fired her in December. I didn't have time to pick up so she could clean! And, she wasn't doing such a hot job anyway. :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home