Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Stop the presses!

I have nothing to say today, so I thought I'd be childish and say, "Ha ha ha ha ha. I get to hear Cyn's speech Beyond Feathers and Fangs in a few weeks and (some of) you don't!"

Seriously, I've been following Cynthia Leitich Smith's Vermont College experience through Cynsations and Spooky Cyn. It sounds awesome. I'm so glad she's coming to Kansas and sharing her Feathers and Fangs speech with us!

**
My Hubby got home from his business trip at 1:00 a.m. Glad he made it home. Lightening struck the control towers at the airport and they were directing air traffic using cell phones. Scary!

**
The power went out in the middle off the night and the smoke detectors chirped for several hours, which means I didn't get a good night's sleep between a late hubby and the chirping house. Amazingly, the cable and cable modem work today. That's just the sort of thing that leaves me cut off from the world for hours.
**
We have a busy day with visiting relatives today. And, I can't wait to continue with my next PB. It's a rewrite and already much better than my original effort.
**
Oh, did you see my new Buy a Friend a Book banner?

4 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger Susan Taylor Brown said...

okay, the banner is seriously cute and I'm gonna have to do one too. Working on my list of who to buy for. What fun!

 
At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you like the banner! Thanks for using it.

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way. I just made some wish list badges you might be interested in. If you want to be on the receiving end of BAFAB, you can use them to link to a wish list (at Amazon.com, for example). See http://www.buyafriendabook.com/blog.html. Thanks again!

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Super work performed. Top PAGE, further so!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home