Saturday, July 16, 2005

It's done! And no one else gets to see it!

I finished my story. It is nothing like the first draft at all, but I love it. Sorry, you can't see it because I'm not changing it again! If no one buys the thing, I might just have to quit. Right now, I really like this story. I'll let it simmer a few days and then I'll take another look. If I still like it, I'm sending it off to Highlights! I think it's perfect for them.

Now, I can't decide if I should go back to the lemonade story or pick up one of my oldies. The old one is a Halloween story. I'm roasting today and dreaming of cool, fall weather. (I live for summer, so it's just a little break I want!)

3 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Chris Barton said...

Congrats on finishing!

 
At 3:56 AM, Blogger Heather said...

BIg cograts!! Now when do I get to read it? LOL

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Susan Taylor Brown said...

Hey, I missed this. Congrats on finishing it. Is it ready to go out? You have a target picked? I LOVE that afterglow of finishing a project.
Susan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home