Saturday, March 04, 2006

Another good idea :-)

I saw this link on Cynthia Leitich Smith's blog today. Michigan SCBWI has a listing of all the 2006 books authored or illustrated by their members.

What a great idea! I also noticed that they have a listing of all the speakers in their area. Again, a great idea. it should be a no brainer to make it easy for schools and other organizations to find speakers (including school visits).

You need to take a look at those book covers. Yummy! I see several I'd like to add to my collection.

Now, before this turns into a rant, I'm signing off...

because...I just don't understand why people don't want to yell and scream and shout about their new books.

and...
and...
and...

1 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger liraelwiddershins said...

Hi! Just wanted to see if you got any of my emails...for some reason, comcast keeps bouncing me back. :-( If not, pls go ahead and request that one book you'd emailed me about. I didn't have it on my list as yet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home